Online & Mobile Banking
Prepare for your E-Banking and bill pay upgrade
on June 8, 2016
NBT is upgrading E-Banking and bill pay on June 8, 2016and to make paying bills better, easier and more convenient than ever, giving you more freedom to enjoy life.
There should be little disruption to your service. In fact, we are making the entire upgrade as simple and seamless as possible for you.
Here is what you can expect during the upgrade process:
- Monday June 6, 2016 at 12:00 PM CST, Bill Pay will go into VIEW ONLY mode. This means that you will not be able to add, change or initiate any payments.
- Wednesday June 8, 2016 at 8:00 AM CST, the upgrade will be complete and you will be able to add, change or initiate payments.
Here is what you can expect when your bill pay upgrades on June 8, 2016:
- You are prompted to answer a challenge phrase the first time you log on to your upgraded bill pay account.
- All of your payees and any scheduled payments automatically carry over to the new system.
- To add a new payee, select the Add a Payee button at the top of your dashboard.
- For more information about adding payees and scheduling payments, go to the Help tab in your bill pay.
Click here to view a short demo to see the enhanced simplicity and convenience of upgraded bill pay. Contact your local branch with any questions about your account.
Introducing NBT Mobile for iPhone, iPad and Android
The National Bank of Texas makes banking on the go more convenient with the launch of NBT Mobile. This fast, secure, and free app allows you 24/7 access to your accounts using your existing online banking username and password. Simply download NBT Mobile from the App Store or Google Play Store and follow the enrollment process.
Manage your banking accounts with E-Banking and take control of your finances on your own time - day or night. Learn more.
- Check account balances and transaction history
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- View check and deposit images
- View and download E-statements
- Set up alerts for your accounts
- Set up Bill Pay for your accounts
Mobile Banking gives you the ability to check your account balances, transfer money, and pay bills - all from the comfort of, well, anywhere! Compatible with all smart phones. Learn how to sign up here.
- Transfer money between your accounts
- View account balances and transaction history
- View account alerts
- Pay bills
- Find branch/ATM locations