Online & Mobile Banking
How to Suspend Your Debit Card Through the NBT App
Through mobile banking on your iPhone or Android app you have the option to suspend your card if you feel like your debit card is misplaced or stolen. You also have the ability to turn the card back on if it is found.
Follow these instructions below to suspend your debit card:
- Login to the NBT app and open the options bar.
- Click on manage cards.
- From there you can select the card you wish to suspend.
- Once you click the card you will be given the options to suspend card or report lost or stolen card.
Suspended Card - This should be used if you have misplaced your debit card. Once the card has been found follow the same steps above to reactivate.
Lost or Stolen Card - This should be used when you cannot find your debit card after it has been suspended. Once you mark the card lost or stolen you will need to contact your NBT branch to have a new card ordered. The new card will have a new number and expiration date.
NBT Mobile for iPhone, iPad and Android
The National Bank of Texas makes banking on the go more convenient with the launch of NBT Mobile. This fast, secure, and free app allows you 24/7 access to your accounts using your existing online banking username and password. Simply download NBT Mobile from the App Store or Google Play Store and follow the enrollment process.
Manage your banking accounts with E-Banking and take control of your finances on your own time - day or night. Learn more.
- Check account balances and transaction history
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- View check and deposit images
- View and download E-statements
- Set up alerts for your accounts
- Set up Bill Pay for your accounts
Mobile Banking gives you the ability to check your account balances, transfer money, and pay bills - all from the comfort of, well, anywhere! Compatible with all smart phones. Learn how to sign up here.
- Transfer money between your accounts
- View account balances and transaction history
- View account alerts
- Pay bills
- Find branch/ATM locations